The Additive Manufacturing Market Place
Hello. Sign in
Terms and Conditions
How to Place an Advert
Our Advertising Costs
3Ders web site
Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium
3D Printing Industry News
3D Printing information site
UK national Additive Manufacturing Centre
US Centre for Additive Manufacturing
The Fraunhofer's AM Alliance
How to Place and Advert
1. You will need to create an account (if you do not already have one) and once an account has been created, you will need to login.
2. You will need to choose the category which is relevant for your sale Our categories are:
If you are unsure about which category to use, please contact us
Once you have selected the category, use the appropriate icon to move to the advertising information form
3. New and Used equipment can be sold, and New or Used Machines can be sold or rented.
4. Complete the form for you goods or service. Please ensure that all the information you include is correct. You have the choice as to which currency you would like to use.
5. Once the form is complete, you will be asked to agree to our Terms and Conditions ( TnC’s ). A copy of our Terms and conditions can be found
6. After agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, you will be asked to submit the advertising to us.
7. AM-MARKT staff will check the advert details and contact you for payment prior to the advert being placed. You may be asked for more information about what you are selling at this time.
8. Once the payment for the advert has been completed, your advert will be presented on the AM-MARKT web site for a period of 30 days.
9. You will be able to terminate the advert at any time within the 30 day period, should you wish to (e.g. if you sell your item) by logging in to your account and using your control panel. No refunds are made for an advert which is terminated before the 30 days have expired.
10. If you encounter any difficulties or wish to ask any questions, please contact us